A deactivated user will:
- not be able to log into the platform
- not receive emails from the platform
- not be able to view their past partnerships or learning programs
To deactivate a user:
1. As an Admin, log in and go to the Users tab in the left sidebar.
2. Find the user you want to deactivate and click on their name.
3. A side panel will open. Click on the three dots in the upper right corner of the side panel.
4. Click on Deactivate from the drop-down menu.
5. Click Deactivate account from the confirmation window.
6. The user's account will be labeled as (Deactivated).
If a user needs to be reactivated, please contact your Customer Success Manager.