When sections and resources are locked until a certain date, the default time for unlocking is midnight in the Pacific time zone (Los Angeles) on the specified date. It is possible to customize the time zone for unlocking when creating a new cohort or for an existing path.
Note: If you are manually launching a path unlocking defaults to the time zone of the user that created the path.
For a new cohort
1. As an admin, create a new cohort.
2. In section 3 of creating a new cohort, click on Show advanced.
3. From the drop-down menu, select the time zone. The locked sections and resources will unlock at midnight in that time zone on the unlock date.
4. Click on Done to move on to the next section.
For an existing path
1. As an admin, go to the path you can want update and click on the three dots on the right side.
2. Click on Path settings.
3. Scroll down to the Advanced section.
4. From the drop-down menu, select the time zone. The locked sections and resources will unlock at midnight in that time zone on the unlock date.
5. Click on Update path to save your changes.