The manager dashboard allows a participant's manager to view their progress in a learning program. A manager does not need to be in a learning path themselves to access the manager dashboard. They do need to be assigned as the manager to individual participants to access the manager dashboard.
1. As an admin, go into the participant's cohort and click on the participant tab.
2. Find the participant and click on their name. The participant's details will open in the side panel.
3. Click on Add managers.
4. Enter the first name, last name, and email address of the manager. If the manager already has a profile on the platform, their name will appear in the drop-down menu. If they do not have a profile on the platform, you can type in their info and click on the + symbol at the end of the row.
5. When you have finished adding the managers, click Save. The manager's name will be added below the participant's info.
6. The manager will get an email notifying them that they have been assigned as the participant's manager. Here's a sample email:
7. If the manager does not have a profile on the platform, they will be asked to create a password to complete their new profile.