Certain paths can be set to Featured. A featured path is automatically pinned to the top of a user's homepage feed. To set a path as featured, the path must be a public path.
1. As an admin, log in and go to your homepage. In the left sidebar, scroll down to the bottom and click on Admin Settings.
2. Under Feature Recommendations, either type in the name of the path and then select it from the drop-down menu or paste in the URL of the path.
3. Your path will be pinned to the top of the homepage until the date you select in Featured Until. If you do not select a date, the path will remain featured until manually removed.
4. When complete, click the + button. You can select up to three paths as featured.
5. To remove a featured path, hover over the path and click on the trash icon.