Everwise 1.79 - August 11, 2019
- Users can now share their work within a resource with the entire group, the group facilitator, or an individual member of their group with a single click of the Share button. Learn more.
- We have updated the partnership reports to show future surveys as "upcoming" instead of 0% complete.
- We have added a visual placeholder to the Match Tool so that admins can quickly see that the cohort is waiting for matching surveys before the matching can begin. Here is what that looks like:
- Users will now see additional text when uploading videos to the platform letting them know the video is processing and will upload shortly.
- We fixed a bug that was causing skill sets to duplicate in the assessment results.
- When selecting a user to tag in the Discussion section, user names were being cut off. We fixed this so the complete name is now visible when tagging users.
- We resolved a bug that was limiting the number of images when creating a resource within Internet Explorer 11.