1. Click on Programs in the left sidebar.
2. Click on Match criteria tab across the top of the page.
3. In the Match alignment column, you can edit how the matching criteria should be calculated.
4. For each criteria, select options from the drop-down menu.
|No match alignment||Criteria will not be matched|
|Mentor should have||Criteria is ideal for match|
|Mentor must have||Criteria is critical for match|
5. Admins can also select to display the participants' (the mentee and mentor) match answers to each other in the match proposal email or show those answers only to the admin.
6. If the answers are displayed to the participants, here is what it will look like to the participant: