1. The Admin gets an email notification that the matches are ready for their review and approval.
2. The Admin will log into the program management dashboard and see the potential matches listed in the Match Tool. The Admin can also click on a potential match to see the candidates listed side by side for easy comparisons.
3. The Admin can approve a match from this screen. The matching process has three steps for the Admin:
- The matches are approved by the Admin in Step 1.
- The partnership emails are sent to the mentors in Step 2.
- The potential partnerships are tracked in Step 3 until the match is accepted and the partnership is formed.
4. The first notification is sent to the mentor when the Admin approves them as a potential mentor for the mentee. Here's what that notification looks like:
5. When the mentor accepts the match, a notification is sent to the mentee. Here's what that notification looks like:
6. The mentee will confirm the match and then the new partnership path will appear on the mentor's and mentee's homepages. Clicking into the partnership path will let the mentor and mentee know what their next steps are.