1. From a program's page, click on Path Progress along the top of the page.
2. Click on the path you want view.
3. By default there are no filters applied, so results from all cohorts within a program are shown. To filter the reports, click on Filter on the right side. Start to type in the name of the cohort and then select it from the drop-down menu. Multiple cohorts can be selected. When complete, click Apply.
3. The report shows:
- Overall progress in the path
- Progress on each path resource and if the resource has been completed, viewed, or discussed
- CSV download of the report
4. For more detailed reporting on specific resources, hover over a resource in the report and click on See Report.
5. A side panel will open on the right side with statistics and details about that particular resource.