We updated certain terms to be consistent across the platform.
- Proteges are now called mentees
- Mentorships are now called partnerships
We re-ordered the admin panel on the left sidebar of the homepage. Highlights
- "Path" and "Groups" are now available as direct links from the sidebar
- "Analyze" has been changed to "Reports"
- Here's what the new sidebar looks like:
- The "copy to clipboard" feature has been added to meeting invites. This feature allows users to copy the links needed to connect for the meeting. Here's where that feature is located on a meeting invite:
- In our Program Management dashboard, we added a column titled "Mentee Preference" to the Match Tool. This column indicates if the mentee has chosen their preferred mentors as part of the Admin and Mentee Collaboration match option. Learn more about this matching option.
- We fixed a bug that was preventing mentees from receiving their invite email for a new program or cohort.
- The scroll bar within a survey question was not scrolling up and down and we have resolved this issue.
- We fixed an issue with using the tab key to advance to a new text box in the invitation process.