1. In the Programs dashboard, scroll down to Match Tool.
2. Click on Matches ready for admin approval
3. The potential matches will be listed.
- The Score represents a variety of factors including skills, years of experience, and management levels.
- The Recommended By column indicates if the match was created by Everwise or by a member of your team.
- If the Rematch label appears next to a mentee's name, it means their initial match was declined by the mentor or the mentor never replied to the match request and it expired.
4. To approve matches one-by-one, click on Approve at the end of each row. This will approve the match and move the match into the next section. Approving the match will not trigger any emails to be sent.
5. To approve all the matches at once, click on Approve All at the top of the section. This will approve all the matches and move the matches into the next section. Approving the matches will not trigger any emails to be sent.
6. To trigger emails to participants, go to the next section in the Match Tool, Participants waiting to be notified.