To create a resource, you need a permission level of Moderator.
1. Click on the Browse button in the navigation bar at the top of the homepage.
2. Scroll down to the Moderator Controls on the left sidebar.
3. Click Add New Resource.
4. Choose the resource type.
5. Add the URL of the resource. Adding a URL will pre-populate the title, image, and description sections of the template.
6. To add an action that the learner must complete, select Insert Learner Action and click the boxes of the action to include in this resource.
7. Click on Add Metadata to add:
- time to complete this resource
- management level for this resource
- show in public search results
- inspired by
12. Click Save when the resource is complete. This will create an unpublished version of the Mission.
Creating a resource does not publish it. Additional steps must be taken to publish it on the platform. Publishing a Resource instructions.