1. Find the path template you want to add a survey to.
2. If the path template is currently published, click on Edit in the green bar at the bottom of the page. A path template must be unpublished to make edits.
3. Click on Add New Resource within the section of the path template you want to add the survey.
4. Select Quiz.
5. Write in a title for the quiz and select any of the following options for the quiz:
- Send a notification to start this resource
- Set a due date with reminder notification
- Lock until previous resource is complete
6. Hover over the quiz you just titled and click on Edit.
7. Create a multiple choice quiz by writing in the questions and adding the possible answers.
8. Mark the correct answer by clicking the circle to the right of the answer.
9. Multiple answers can be accepted by clicking the Allow Multiple Selections box and then marking the correct answers by checking the box in front of the correct selections. (optional)
10. A point value can be added to each question. (optional)
11. Feedback can also be added to each question by clicking the Show Custom Feedback box and then filling in the correct, incorrect, and partial answers.
12. The quiz can be previewed as you are building it by clicking on the Preview tab at the top of the page.
13. When you have added all the questions to the quiz and are ready to publish your path, go back to the main path page and click Publish in the green bar at the bottom of the page.