The Content Report is helpful for understanding content engagement in a Path. Content is broken down into three categories: Activities, Articles and Videos.
1. Click on the Reports link in the left Admin sidebar of your homepage.
2. Click on Content.
3. Add the filters to your report. Start typing a few letters of the program, cohort, path template, etc. The name should appear in a drop-down menu. Click on the name to add as a filter.
4. Select either "Show" Viewed or Completed. This selection will show on the vertical side of the graph.
5. Select either Past Month or Past Year.. This selection will show on the horizontal side of the graph.
6. Below your graph, you will find a chart ranking the most popular content. This chart can also be exported as a CSV file.