The Facilitator Feed gathers all the activity posted in the Discussion tabs and the chat bars of a resource for the paths that you are facilitating. The feed also shows upcoming activity on the paths. A facilitator can comment directly on topics and discussions from the feed.
1. Log into your homepage.
2. In the upper left Admin panel, click on Manage and then Discussions.
3. From the main Facilitator Feed page:
- Select from the drop-down menu at the top of the page to filter your feed by Path
- Members of the selected Path are listed in the right side
- Individual posts in the feed can be marked as important by clicking the star icon
- You can reply directly to a post from the Facilitator Feed
- Dismiss a post by clicking the X in the upper right corner of a post
4. The feed's default is to show All Activity but this can be filtered to Important or Private by selecting from the drop-down in the Discussions button.
- Important = posts that you have marked with the star icon and posts that haven't had activity in 7 days
- Private = if a member includes you in a private discussion in the side panel within a path