1. From your homepage, click on Paths in the left side Admin panel.
2. Click on Launch Paths in the upper right corner.
3. Step One: Pick a path template
Start typing in the name of the path template you want to use to create this path. When you see the name of the path template in the drop-down menu, click on it.
4. Step Two: Group participants into paths
- Type in the name of your new path
- Select the start date from the calendar
Type in a few letters of the name of the facilitator and then select their name from the drop-down menu (optional)
- Click on Create
- Then, add users to your new path by entering their first name, last name, and email address. Then click the + button at the end of the row. Continue adding all users in the same way.
5. Step Three: Confirm Settings
In this section, you can add:
- Path description
- Path image or logo
- Set the automatic archive feature
- Add tags to the path to use when filtering reports
- Set the frequency for path notification emails
- Opt to show a path leaderboard to users
6. Section Four: Launch Path
When you are ready to launch the path, click the Launch path button. Invites will be emailed to the users you added to the path.