You may want to view a participant’s 360 progress to gauge next steps. To view a participant’s 360 progress from your Home page:
Click the appropriate Path.
2. Click the Take the assessment resource card.
3. View a participant’s 360 status:
Not Started: The participant has not started the 360 process.
Self-Assessment Pending: The participant started the 360 process, but has not yet completed their 360 assessment.
Feedback Pending: The participant is waiting for feedback.
Eligible for Release: The participant has met the minimum criteria for releasing feedback. See Tips to ensure 360 results are ready for release.
Released: The participant’s 360 results have been released. See Tips for debriefing 360 results.
4. Click Review to view status details.
5. Review the status of feedback requests:
Awaiting: The participant is waiting for a response from this colleague.
Bounced: The invite was sent to an invalid email address.
Completed: The colleague provided feedback to the participant.
Declined: The colleague declined to provide feedback.
6. When Status is Eligible for Release, click Preview; follow the Tips to ensure the results are ready for release.
7. Review the results; click Release to client when the results are ready.
Note: Once a 360 is released it cannot be retracted and additional feedback cannot be provided/received, so it is important to ensure the results are truly ready before releasing them.