- An Admin can resend an invitation to nudge a participant to complete their enrollment by following the steps below, for Mentoring Programs and Learning Programs, respectfully.
- You are able to resend the invitation to any participants who have not yet completed their enrollment in the path.
- Following these steps will resend the original invitation email sent to the participant.
Resend an Invitation to a Mentoring Program
- Navigate to the cohort where you wish to resend an invite, and go to the "Participants" tab. Note: Use the filters and/or table sorting to find the participant(s) you'd like to resend the invite to.
- For the participant you wish to resend the invite to, click the three dots and select "Resend invite". Note: this option will only be available for participants currently in the "Invited" stage.
3. The participant will receive the original invitation email to enroll in the program.
Resend an Invitation to a Learning Path
- Navigate to the cohort where you wish to resend an invite and go to the "Manage" tab.
- For each path that you would like to resend the invite for, select the three dots and pick "Path settings" from the drop-down menu.
3. Select the participant(s) you wish to resend the invite to, and click the "resent invite" button. Note: only users who have not yet "joined path" can be selected.
4. The participant(s) will receive the original invitation email to enroll in the program.