For Managed Mentoring programs, this escalation occurs when:
- a participant mentorship survey has been marked "skipped," which occurs automatically if the survey has not been submitted 16 days after it was first sent to the participant. Survey examples: kickoff survey, 9 week, 12 week, 18 week, 24 week survey
1. In the Programs dashboard, scroll down to Escalations.
2. Click on the row titled, Survey Not Complete.
3. A list of participant info and actions to take are listed. The reason includes the specific survey which was skipped by the participant.
4. In the column titled, Suggested Action, click Email to edit and send an email to that participant reminding them to complete their survey.
5. Also in the Suggested Action column, click the downward arrow to Dismiss the notification or Snooze it for 3 days.