This escalation occurs when:
the participant has not responded to the invite to their onboarding call and 14 days have past since the invitation was sent
1. In the Programs dashboard, scroll down to Escalations.
2. Click on the row titled, Onboard call not scheduled.
3. A list of participant info and actions to take are listed.
4. In the column titled, Suggested Action, click Email to edit and send an email to that participant reminding them to schedule their meeting.
5. Also in the Suggested Action column, click the downward arrow to Dismiss the notification or Snooze it for 3 days.