- Resources and sections within a path can now be locked. When locked, users will be required to complete the previous resource or section before moving onto the next. Learn more.
- An admin can preview each individual resource of a path they are building or editing. This allows for a greater understanding of the user experience on that path. Learn more.
- Email notifications for a group can now be set at the group level. This was previously a global setting but now it can be managed at the group level. Learn more.
- Default email notifications for partnerships are now set to send individual email reminders and discussion tab activity. These can be personalized by the user in their Settings section. Learn more.
- Clear directions have been added to the end of any form (survey, assessment, etc) within a path to better guide the user to their next steps. Learn more.
- Path reminder emails were being sent the day before a section or resource started. Those emails will now be sent at 6am in the user's timezone on the day the section or resource starts.
- The invitation process has been streamlined. Users invited to a group will directly enter the group's path. The "Get Started" button has been removed from the invite flow.
- We fixed a bug that would occasionally cause meeting invites to go to a default manager instead of the manager assigned the partnership.
- We tightened up the permissions around editing meetings. Meetings can now only be modified by the meeting organizer or admins.
- We resolved an issue on the assessment form that was preventing users from saving one of their answers.