- We added a feature on our backend so that our Professional Services team can update path changes to live groups on that path.
- We updated our formatting be more consistent throughout the entire matching process.
- An issue with our survey exports has been fixed and now if a user has multiple answers for a single survey question all those answers are visible on the exported spreadsheet.
- We updated a reporting feature so that only sections that have actually started are plotted on the reporting graphs.
- We fixed an issue where moderators were seeing unpublished resources at the top of their library section. Moderators now only see published resources unless they use the "unpublished" filter in the library section.