- We are excited to introduce our new self matching feature! Self matching is a type of matching program that is driven by the mentee. It allows the admin a more hands-off role while still being able to track and, if needed, step in during the matching process. Learn more about our self matching program.
- It is now possible for admins to edit match request emails in bulk before they are sent out to a group of mentors. Learn more.
- When a learning path was copied, the header image and the logo image did not show up in the copied version of the path. We fixed that so both images are now included in the copied path.
- We resolved a bug that was preventing program managers from being invited to their own programs as a mentee or mentor.
- We fixed a few size issues with labels in the admin area and program cards in certain browsers.