- We are launching Workspaces, an enhancement to our permissions system. With Workspaces, different teams from within the same organization can run programs on the platform and their resources, participants, and reporting will remain separate within a unique workspace. Please contact your Customer Success manager to activate.
- We have enhanced our side panel reporting in Path Progress Reports to include specific details and statistics for individual resources within a path. Learn more.
- When creating a program, an admin can now choose to allow mentors to partner with multiple mentees at the same time. This option can be selected on the Configure Your Program page when creating a new program. For existing programs, please contact your Customer Success manager.
- For organizations running multiple programs, we have added the program type to the program cards to easily identify cohorts. Here's an example:
- We added an error message that will now show if an invalid email address is invited to the platform.
- We fixed a design issue where longer resource titles in the sidebar of a path were not aligned correctly.
- We resolved an error message that was appearing when users were added to the platform during the invitation process.