We are releasing our newest feature, User Management! This feature expands the permissions of program managers so they have more control over their programs. Program managers will now be able to:
- Invite new admins to their team
- Assign admin roles to existing users
- Manage their workspaces
Here's a look at the roles that program managers can now assign:
- Owners can access all workspaces and invite other owners, admins, editors to any workspace.
- Admins can invite other admins and editors into their assigned workspaces.
- Editors can only author paths and content in their assigned workspaces.
Learn more about the User Management feature.