Image Asset Improvements
We made a few improvements to our image management feature that allows admins to edit and upload path images more efficiently.
1. We have added two new options for editing the header images on paths.
- Blur header image: Selecting this option will make the background header image for the path appear slightly blurry compared to the original image.
- Darken header image: Selecting this option will make the background header image for the path appear slightly darker than the original image.
2. To make uploading images easier, we have added the recommended image dimensions for the header and logo images.
To access these new tools, go to the Path Template Details page.
- We fixed a bug that was preventing some tabs on the users' homepage from being visible.
- We resolved a bug that was assuming a new mentoring match was needed after manually ending a partnership.