This escalation occurs when the participant selects the following survey responses:
- “Not good”
- “Very dissatisfied” or “Dissatisfied
- 4 or less (on a 10 point scale)
1. In the program management dashboard, scroll down to Escalations.
2. Click on the row titled, Negative Sentiment.
3. Participant info and their negative responses will be listed. Responses listed in quotes were typed into the survey by the participant.
4. In the column titled, Suggested Action, click Email to edit and send an email to that participant asking how you can help improve their experience.
5. Also in the Suggested Action column, click the downward arrow to Dismiss the notification or Snooze it for 3 days.