1. After creating your program, you can create a cohort for that program. On the screen immediately displayed after creating your program, click on the Add new cohort button.
If your program was previously created, click on Add new cohort from the Program page.
2. Type in the name of your new cohort and click Create cohort.
3. To invite individual users, in box 1, type in a user's first name, last name, email address, and role (mentee or mentor). Then click on the + symbol at the end of the row.
4. To invite a group of users, in box 1, click on Bulk Upload.
Download the template. Fill out the template with the users' first names, last names, email addresses, and roles (mentee or mentor).
When complete, click on Upload CSV File and select the template you just filled out.
5. When you are finished inviting users, click on Done to advance to box 2: Customizing invites.
6. Then, in box 3, confirm the settings of your new cohort.
6. After confirming your settings for the cohort, click on Done to advance to box 4 to launch the cohort. Select the date and time and click Schedule Launch. The invite emails will be sent on the launch date.