In collaboration matching, the Admin or Program Manager receives the mentee's preferences for specific mentors and the Admin makes the final matching decision.
1. The Admin gets an email notification that the matches are ready for their review and approval.
2. The Admin can see which mentors were marked as "preferred" by the mentee.
3. The Admin makes the final decision on the match and sends out the match offer email to the mentor.
4. When the mentor accepts the match, a notification is sent to the mentee.
5. The mentee will confirm the match and then the new partnership path will appear on the mentor's and mentee's homepages.