1. In the Programs dashboard, scroll down to Match Tool.
2. Click on Pending mentorship acceptance.
3. A list of matches that still need to be accepted by the mentor will be displayed in this section.
4. To get more details on a pending mentorship, click on the match you want to view. A screen will display on the right side which includes details on the participants, when the match request was sent, and the option to manually accept or decline the match for the mentor.
5. Manually accepting the match for the mentor will trigger a series of emails in the following order:
an email to the mentor congratulating them on being matched to the mentee
an email to the mentee congratulating them on being matched to the mentor
an email to both the mentor and mentee letting them know they are now in a mentoring partnership
6. Manually declining the match for the mentor will trigger an email to the program's admin asking them to rematch the mentee.