Notify participants of a match
1. In the Admin dashboard, scroll down to Match Tool.
2. Click on Participants waiting to be notified.
3. The approved matches will be listed.
- The Score represents a variety of factors including skills, years of experience, and management levels.
- The Approved By column indicates the member of your team who approved the match.
4. Notify participants of the match, either one-by-one or bulk.
To notify participants of their matches one-by-one, click on Email at the end of each row. This will trigger an email to the mentor asking them to accept the match.
This email can be edited before it's sent out to that specific mentor by clicking "Edit".
Bulk notify: Email All Approved
To send all the matches at once, click on Email All Approved at the top of the section. This will trigger an email to the mentors asking them to accept the match. This email can be edited before it's sent out to all mentors listed in this section.
Edit the match notification email template for your cohort
To update the default email template for notifying participants of the match, select Edit cohort email template. Click "Edit", make desired changes, and Save.
This will now be the email template default for this cohort when you click "Email" one-by-one, or "Email all approved". These can still be customized when you send the emails, as outlined in the above steps.