1. Mentees will receive an email notification inviting them to the program and asking them to take a matching survey.
2. When Mentees complete the survey, a list of potential mentors will be created based on their experience, skills, and goals. Mentees will be notified in their feed and their actual path to indicate their preference for up to 3 mentors from the list.
3. Mentees can click on the Indicate preferences for up to 3 mentors resource to see their choices for mentors.
4. Mentees can click on the See more link of any potential mentor to get more details.
5. Mentees can select a maximum of three mentors from their list of potential mentors by clicking on the box next to the mentor's name and, when all choices have been made, clicking on Set preferred mentors.
6. The mentee will get a confirmation screen.
7. The Admin will get a notice that the mentee's matches are ready for review and the mentee's preferences will be displayed to the Admin. Once the Admin makes a final decision on the match, an email will be triggered to the chosen mentor.
8. When the mentor accepts the match, the mentee will receive an email notification. Here's what the mentee notification looks like:
9. The mentee will also receive a notification on the platform.
10. The new partnership path will appear on the mentee's homepage. Clicking into the partnership path will let the mentee know what their next steps are.