1. Click on Programs in the left sidebar.
2. Click on Create New Program in the upper right corner.
3. Type in the name of your new program and click Create program.
4. Choose your program type.
Admin matches: The admin can use the Match Tool assisted by the Everwise algorithm to approve matches.
Mentees prefer, admin matches: Mentees are able to indicate their mentor preferences. Admin approves the final matches.
Mentees self-match: Mentees indicate their mentor preferences. Mentors approve the match. Admin has no active role.
5. Configure your program by answering a few questions and then click Next.
6. Review your program, make any edits to your selections, and click Continue to create your program.
7. Your program has been created and you can now create your first cohort within your new program.