1. Go to the admin side panel on the homepage and click on Users.
2. Search for the user you want to add or remove roles for. Once you find them, click on the three dots at the end of their row and then click on Assign roles and workspaces.
3. Select or remove a user's role by using the check boxes next to each role.
Owners can access all workspaces and invite other owners, admins, editors to any workspace.
Admins can invite other admins and editors into their assigned workspaces.
Editors can only author path templates and content in their assigned workspaces.
4. When you have selected or removed all the roles for a user, click on Save roles and workspaces.
5. The user will receive an email notifying them that their role has changed.