1. Click on Programs in the left sidebar.
2. Find the program you want to invite users to join and click on Invite & Launch.
3. To invite individual users, in box 1, type in a user's first name, last name, email address, and role (mentee or mentor). Then click on the + symbol at the end of the row.
Note: If a user is participating as both a mentee and mentor, simply invite them once selecting the Mentee role, and again selecting the Mentor role.
4. To invite a group of users, in box 1, click on Bulk Upload.
Download the template. Fill out the template with the users' first names, last names, email addresses, and roles (mentee or mentor).
When complete, click on Upload CSV File and select the template you just filled out.
5. When you are finished inviting users, click on Done to advance to box 2: Customizing invites.