This feature allows admins to easily create repeating survey questions with the goal of comparing results over time within a path. Go here to learn more about creating a survey in general.
1. Navigate to the path you are building and add a Survey as a resource in that path.
2. Add a satisfaction scale, number scale, or multiple choice question to the survey.
3. For that survey question, check the box for Compare responses between surveys.
4. That question will automatically be added to the Compare questions category in the Question bank, exclusively for that path (not all paths).
5. Any questions marked as Compare questions will automatically be added to any surveys created on this path. If they are not needed on a particular survey, hover over the question on the new survey and click the delete icon.