1. As an admin, login and find the group you would like to add the Goals Assessment Survey to.
2. Click on the three dots on the upper right side and click on Edit This Path.
3. Scroll down to the place on the path you would like to add the survey and click on Add a Resource.
4. From the pop-up menu, select Survey.
5. Type in a title for the survey and click Save.
6. Click on the survey box you just created and click on Edit.
7. Drag and drop the following questions from the Question Bank and drop into the survey in this order:
What are you interested in working on
Pick two areas you would like to work on with a mentor
Pick specific things to work on about [skill]
8. Once those three questions have been added, go back to the main path page and click on Update Path at the bottom.
9. From the confirmation pop-up, click Update Path.
10. You will then have the option to send an email to group members letting them know a new resource has been added to their path. Select Send Email or Don't Send.
11. When a user has completed your Goals Assessment Survey, their answers will show up in the Goals section of their profile.