1. Click on Path Templates in the admin sidebar.
2. Click on the path you want to edit.
3. In the upper right corner, click on Settings.
4. Click on Path template details.
Path Type Settings
- Learning path: This is a path type where a group of members are following the same learning experience through sections and resources built around a specific goal.
- Mentoring path: This is a path type where members are in a mentoring relationship and are able to add resources and schedule meetings on their path.
Pace Type Settings
- Group-paced: All group members see and advance through the path on the same dates.
- Self-paced: Each group member sees dates relative to when they joined the group.
Note: in both cases, participants will still be able to interact and see each other, unless the path/template is anonymized.
- Blur header image: Selecting this option will make the background header image for the path appear slightly blurry compared to the original image.
- Darken header image: Selecting this option will make the background header image for the path appear slightly darker than the original image.
This setting will auto-archive a group that uses this path. When a group is archived, the following will happen:
- Users will no longer receive emails from this group
- The group will not show on the users' homepage but the user can access the group
- This setting will be overridden when the archive setting is selected at the group level. Learn more about group archive settings.