Add a Participant to a Path
1. To add participant(s) to an already-launched path, go to the Path's page and click on the three dots on the right side. From the drop-down menu, click on Path Settings.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click on Invite New Member to add members to this path.
3. You can invite participants by providing their information one-by-one, or by bulk uploading a list of many participants at one time.
Fill in the participant's name and email address and click the plus button to add. When you're ready with all participants you'd like to invite, select Send Invite. An email invitation will be sent to the user inviting them to join the path.
Select Bulk upload.
From the pop-up window, select Download template
This will download a CSV spreadsheet to your computer. The first line of the spreadsheet is an example of how to fill in this template, replace this with your data.
Column A = First Name
Column B = Last Name
Column C = Email Address
Column D = Manager First Name (Optional)
Column E = Manager Last Name (Optional)
Column F = Manager Email Address (Optional, but required if specifying a manager)
When complete, click on Upload CSV File and select the spreadsheet you just filled out.
The participant(s) in the csv file list will now appear. Select Send invites.
Remove a User from a Path
1. From the Path Settings page, scroll down to the bottom.
2. In the section titled Path Members, hover over the user you would like to remove from the path.
3. A trash can will appear next to their name. Click the trash can to remove them from the path.