To invite a large number of users to a Path, use the bulk invite tool to save time.
1. In the left admin sidebar, click on Paths.
2. Click on Launch Paths in the upper right corner.
3. Step One: Pick a path template
Start typing in the name of the path template you want to use to create this path. When you see the name of the path template in the drop-down menu, click on it.
4. Do NOT fill out Section 2 if you are inviting users with the bulk upload tool. Click on Bulk Upload instead.
5. From the pop-up window, click on Download Template.
6. This will download a CSV spreadsheet to your computer. The first line of the spreadsheet is an example of how to fill in this template.
Column A = Path Name (this should be the same for all users on this spreadsheet)
Column B = Start Date (this should be the same for all users on this spreadsheet)
Column C = Email Address
Column D = First Name
Column E = Last Name
7. When complete, click on Upload CSV File and select the spreadsheet you just filled out.
8. Uploading the spreadsheet will create the path name and start date of the group.
9. To add a facilitator, hover over the top section of the box with the path name and click Edit. Start typing in the facilitator's name and then click on the name from the drop-down menu.
10. After any edits, click Update.
11. Complete Section 3, Confirm Settings.
12. When you are ready to launch the path, click the Launch path button. Invites will be emailed to the users you added to the path.
Learn more about inviting participant(s) after a path has launched here