1. Select the path template where you want to add the manager survey.
2. If the path template is currently published, click on Edit in the green bar at the bottom of the page. A path template must be unpublished to make edits.
3. Find the section where you want to add the survey and click on Add new resource.
4. From the pop-up menu, click on Mgr survey.
5. Fill out the survey resource card:
- Create a title for the survey.
- Select how many days after the section starts to send the survey to the manager.
- Optionally, select a due date with reminder.
- Click Save.
6. Once the survey resource card is created, hover over it and click on Edit.
7. Build the actual survey by selecting question types from the Field Builder on the left and clicking Add to add them into your survey. Type in the survey questions.
8. Once your survey is complete, click on Preview at the top of the page to preview what it will look like for the manager.
9. When you have added all the questions to the survey and are ready to publish your path, go back to the main path page and click Publish in the green bar at the bottom of the page.