1. Go to your path.
2. Hover over the + symbol and then click the Add a resource link.
3. Click on the type of resource you are adding.
4. For Articles and Videos, just click on Paste URL and add the URL. The title and description will auto-populate. For Activities, adding a URL is optional. If a URL is not added, please fill out the title and description manually.
5. To write additional comments or instructions, start typing where it says Write something...
6. To add an image, embed another URL, or upload materials from your computer, just click on the related circle on the left side.
7. Click on Insert Learner Action to add an action for the user to complete such as:
Write Something: Allows users to type in answers or comments
Upload a File: Allows users to upload material related to this resource
Record a Video: Allows users to record video and audio then upload it to the resource
8. After inserting a Learner Action, you can choose to require the action before the learner can mark the resource as completed.
9. Click Save to publish the resource to the path.
10. You can also add existing resources from our resource library. Just type in the keywords in the search box at the bottom of the resource pop-up window. When you see the resource you want to add, click on it from the dropdown and it will be automatically added to the path.
11. Group members that have completed a resource will be shown on the front of the resource card.