Path leaderboards are a fun way for the participants to quickly see who has completed the most in their path. Facilitators and admins have the ability to turn these leaderboards on/off. By default, all new paths will have leaderboards turned on.
Path leaderboards are only available for paths with 3 or more learners.
How to turn an existing group leaderboard on/off:
1. As the facilitator or admin, go to the path.
2. Click on the three dots on the right side.
3. From the drop-down, select Path Settings.
4. Scroll down the page until you see Gamification.
5. Check or uncheck the box next to Show Leaderboard.
6. Click on Update Path.
7. The leaderboard will appear to all path members on the left side of the path page.
% = percent of path completion