This is the process for scheduling the first kickoff call in a partnership that is managed by Everwise (Managed Mentoring Services).
1. After the mentor has accepted the match, the mentor submits at least three possible times for the partnership kickoff call.
2. The mentor gets a confirmation page.
3. The mentee confirms the match and selects from the meeting times proposed by the mentor.
4. The kickoff meeting is scheduled and confirmation emails are sent to the mentor, mentee, and experience manager.
5. The meeting is also easily accessible on the shared partnership path.