Currently, our system allows users to link their personal Google calendars to their Everwise accounts. If you use another calendar such as Apple, Outlook, or Yahoo, you can manually add an Everwise meeting with these steps:
1. From your homepage, hover over the circle icon of your initials or photo in the upper right corner and click on Meetings from the drop-down menu.
2. Find the meeting on your Everwise calendar and click on it.
3. This will bring you to the meeting details page. Click on Add to Calendar.
4. Click on your calendar type from the dropdown menu.
5. A file titled Invite.ics will automatically download to your computer.
6. Double-click on the Invite.ics file to open it.
7. It will automatically open in the calendar type you requested.