Currently, our system allows users to link their Google, Microsoft, and Apple calendars to their Everwise accounts. If you don't want to link your personal calendar to your Everwise account, here's how to manually add meetings to your calendar.
Add a Meeting to an Unlinked Calendar:
1. From your homepage, hover over the circle icon of your initials or photo in the upper right corner and click on Meetings from the drop-down menu.
2. Find the meeting on your Everwise calendar and click on it.
3. This will bring you to the meeting details page. Click on Add to Calendar.
4. Click on the appropriate calendar from the dropdown menu.
5. Your calendar will automatically open with the meeting details.
6. Click on Save.