Our system allows users to link their Google, iCloud, Office 365, Exchange, and Outlook calendars with their Everwise account. Other calendars such as Yahoo cannot be linked. Note: we do not support linking shared calendars, such as conference rooms or team calendars.
To link your calendar:
1. Sign in to your Everwise account.
2. From the homepage, hover over the circle icon of your initials or photo in the upper right corner and click on Settings from the dropdown menu.
3. From the Settings page, scroll to the Calendar Settings section.
4. Choose the calendar provider you wish to link.
5. If you have multiple accounts, you will be asked to choose which account to link.
6. The provider will ask for permission to allow Everwise access to your calendar. Click on Allow.
7. Your calendar is now linked to your Everwise account.
8. To remove a calendar from your Everwise account, go back to Settings and click on Edit accounts.
9. Click the "x" button next to the calendar you wish to remove